What do you expect you can still ...
... once again is a long time very little happens in my blog, which was, among other things because I two weeks was on vacation, away from the Internet. But besides that, a little has changed. So the good has the omahabitch filmabend.info revived blog and this time the story will be long-lived, so I shipping news and trailers will write there and not here. The podcasts can be resumed.
Inception The current episode as you can see here: Click Me!
is nevertheless my blog but I grew fond of, so I do not want to let lie fallow simple. In this respect, it goes back to basics and I'll try to leave at any movie I watched a few lines. The classics Reviews will continue to exist and a Eye on the U.S. market, I throw classics continues.
Cheers
Frankie
0 comments:
Post a Comment