Monday, December 6, 2010

Windows 7 Workaround For Extigy Sound Card

Brandenburg bread


Brandenburg Bread

250 gr flour 125 gr sugar
halved hazelnuts 250 gr 125 gr sultanas
chopped 3 pcs eggs 1 table
chocolate,
1 pinch baking soda

hazelnuts, raisins, dark chocolate mix
flour, sugar, baking soda to give

After you've mixed the ingredients and the eggs unterzumischen tried, you have to constantly mix the ingredients with a fork. Though it takes a long time before may has well combined.

Then I ask myself a bowl of water ready for me to dip their hands in the water before I shape the rolls. It's a doll Matscherei.



mix it up and then 3 long loaves form
min bake at 160 degrees about the loaves 15th

I baked yesterday to a plate. They taste just fine, despite the cursing in kneading.

let the loaves cool slightly and immediately cut into small slices. They are very fast hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment