Today in the studio in Cologne
The M3T3ORS
"Psychobilly Invasion Over Europe" tour
OTMAPP
P. Paul Fenech gibt vollgas:
Well, it's night time in the city,
Let's all go out to play.
Their ain't no-one can catch us,
Couldn't stop us anyway.
We do just what we wanna do,
Get outta the way, we're the Wrecking Crew.
(Wrecking Crew / Wrecking Crew 1983)
Well I`m insane
thats what you made me
baby I`m insane
look at what you done
(Insane / Wrecking Crew 1983)
Well the people say that we are mad,
Yeah well we're all fucking crazy but we ain't sad,
So I go a little mental when I look at the moon,
Yeah I think its gonna happen to me pretty soon.
(I Dont Worry About It / Wrecking Crew 1983)
After The Show
Source: Rob
texts: P. Paul Fenech / The Meteors
0 comments:
Post a Comment