Sunday, February 13, 2011

Plan Make Ezio Hidden Blade

Rob´s Homework

chicken breast in puff pastry
Even if it may seem a little cocky :
that is the result of my today's leftovers.
I had in my fridge:
2 chicken breasts,
fresh spinach,
a few remaining slices of cooked ham,
something fresh cream, butter, eggs, flour and
to some tasty spices that everyone has at home anyway.

First I made a puff pastry.
Then I fraiche in a small piece of chicken breast, cream, salt and pepper made the farce.
quickly now blanched spinach and sauteed the chicken breasts.

designed the ham slices on foil
and the farce, coated
to put the spinach leaves,
the fried chicken breast wrapped

about 1 hour in the refrigerator down

therefore rolled the dough,

coated
with yolk
at 180 degrees about 30 minutes in the oven over.
For the decoration I had sesame salt and a small residual balsamic ice cream.
was it simply looks and tastes very good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment